Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 7, 2008 Demo



Sharon did a totally AWESOME Demo on Saturday featuring Hot Glue & Foil! Wowee! There were 3 different techniques: 1) Drizzle 2) Hot Glue & Stamping 3) Faux Brads. Here are some pictures of her samples. . .and some comments from a couple of stampers:

"I enjoyed the demo very much. I have always wanted to work with foil and thought it complicated. I love learning ways to use things I already own, plus of course I had to buy the stamps used. It was easy to follow her demo. The instructions are well written and a sample for a visual is a great tool."

"Eva, I loved it! Sharon did a terrific job, again. As long as I have been stamping and working with clubs, we have never done this particular technique to this extent. I am anxious to give it a try and to adapt it to my cards."

No comments: