Sunday, May 4, 2008

What's New?

I'm baaaaaack! Still trying to find my "groove" today, and it just wasn't quite there. I need to go through all my wonderful class samples from Sacramento and get organized!!! Pictures will be posted soon. So many ideas are spinning in my head -- I can't focus, and it's driving me nuts! I am pleased that Rosanne's first class with us went well, and she will be back too! Yippee!!!

Be sure to check out what's new at Debra's. . .I have the new Magenta stamps of the month (in cling mount!) on display plus all new summer, grad, dad, patriotic stamps in from Stampendous! Lots more are on the way. . .seashore-themed stamps from I/O (also in cling mount), clear sets from Crafty Secrets, Paper Inspirations, MSE, stick guys from American Art Stamp, new Paper Cut products, Adirondack pigment pads. So, run, don't walk, get on into the Cottage TODAY!

No comments: